Friday, February 11, 2005
I'm off to Greece tomorrow, to expand my clutural horizens. I will be visiting lots of temples, and Corinth (yay - canal!!). Lots of pictures are to be taken, and many will be diglently placed here, on ths mighty organ of knowledge, for your enjoyment. I have lots of new clothes for it, and the weather forcast has chaged from 'a bit dull, and like the UK' to 'quite nice sunshine'. I have no doubt that I will sweat like a pig in my clothes designed for practicality in wet Britain, but the evenings should be fun. Anyway...
I started working at M(agic) & S(parkle) (I refer to the company like that, so they don't find the blog. Although I would quite like it if someone read it.) and I's blooming hard. I have to go through EVERY SINGLE ITEM in a particular fridge section checking the sell by date (the company gets a £5,000 fine for each out-of-date itm found on the shelves). Working on the tills is great fun by comparison. I had fun on Wednesday, due to Humphrey having his birthday, and it being Chinese New Year (Ronald's mum&dad considered it significant and sent Humph a red envolope with cash in - v. nice). Anyway - Ciao!